Thursday 27 March 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my new forum where I (Michael Brown) will be expressing my personal views on mobile phones, smartphones and apps.

Michael Brown biography


Michael Brown
I have been in the telecommunications industry for almost two decades and I have always been a lover of new tech.

I was introduced to the world of UK mobile phones when I became a sales assistant at a Vodafone shop in a busy city center.

This was a key element in learning in-depth the mobile phone technology of the day as the high footfall ensured you encountered almost every problem, query and request. I dealt with every type of customer from young to old and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

After several years I had the opportunity to apply for managerial training and was selected to participate in the 10 week training course, followed by 3 months working next to a flagship stores manager.

I then managed a team of Vodafone staff in a retail store where I became well known for my knowledge, helpfulness and non-aggressive approach to sales.

After many years I took a break from the nine-to-five working life and lived in Canada followed by a few more years in the UK before settling in Bulgaria which had by then become part of the European Union.

Since this time I have worked again in the mobile phone industry on a consultancy to Mobilephones.com who sell mobile phone deals in the UK.

I now spend most of my time writing about phones, mobile phone releases and smartphone apps.

Mobile Phone Opinions


In this forum I intend to post personal opinions on the phone industry and welcome comment interaction, discussion and the sharing of your own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment